Steward Health Center, Elm Road provides a variety of medical and surgical services all at one convenient location. Whether you're coming in for outpatient surgery, lab services or a diagnostic radiology procedure, this outpatient center is staffed with a team of skilled medical professionals ready to care for you and your family.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Steward Health Center, Elm Road provides patients and physicians with quality and convenient laboratory testing with no appointment necessary.
Steward Center for Radiology
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Steward Center for Radiology offers a full spectrum of imaging services delivered by caring, knowledgeable technologists.
Imaging Services include:
- Bone Density
- Cat Scan
- Digital Mammography (Screening and Diagnostic)
Steward Center for Surgery
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Steward Center for Surgery provides accessible outpatient surgical procedures using the most advanced technology.
Surgical Services Include:
- Breast Center- Biopsies, Needle Localization, Mammotomes
- Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Dermatology Laser Procedures
- Ear, Nose and Throat- Including Guided Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopies- Upper and Lower GI
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laser Center
- Ophthalmology- Cataract Removal
- Minimally Invasive ACL, Shoulder Repair and Hand Surgery
- Pain Clinic
*The Steward Center for Radiology and the Steward Center for Surgery are departments of Trumbull Regional Medical Center.