COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Trumbull Regional Medical Center is designated as a COVID-19 vaccination site. Vaccinations are being administered in a phased approach according to criteria outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the State of Ohio.
Vaccinations for phase 2D will begin the week of March 29. If you are 18 years of age or older and fall into phase 2D, please call our COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at 330-841-9999 and leave a message. Your call will be returned in which the order it was received. Below is more detailed information on the phased approach.
- Ohioans, age 65 and up.
- Ohioans with severe congenital, developmental, or early onset medical disorders that make them particularly vulnerable.
- Adults/employees in K-12 schools that want to go back, or to remain, educating in person.
Individuals age 65—74 years because they are at high risk of hospitalization, illness, and death from COVID-19.
Individuals age 16—64 years with underlying medical conditions which increase the risk of serious, life-threatening complications from COVID-19.
Other essential workers, such as people who work in transportation and logistics, food service, housing construction and finance, information technology, communications, energy, law, media, public safety, and public health.
Individuals with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Bone marrow transplant recipients.
Individuals with type 1 diabetes.
- Individuals with type 2 diabetes under the age of 50.
- Individuals with end-stage renal disease (also known as end-stage kidney disease) under the age of 50.
Individuals with one of the following medical conditions:
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease
- Individuals age 60 and older, because the risk of more severe reactions and outcomes from COVID-19 increase with age. Eligible individuals can receive a vaccine from the provider of their choice.
Individuals age 50 and older.
Individuals age 60 and older previously eligible under Phase 1B or Phase 2A who have not yet received the vaccine remain eligible under Phase 2B.
- Individuals age 40 and older.
- Individuals age 50 and older previously eligible under Phase 1B, Phase 2A or Phase 2B who have not yet received the vaccine remain eligible under Phase 2C.
Phase 2D vaccinations open the week of March 29.
- Individuals ages 16 and 17 are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine, which is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized for use under age 18. Youth ages 16 and 17 must have parental consent for any vaccine, and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive the vaccine.
To register for a COVID-19 vaccine, call 330-841-9999 and leave a message. Your call will be returned in which the order it was received.
What to bring to your appointment:
- A face mask. For your safety and the safety of others, a mask must always be worn while in the facility
- Your license or a form of identification
- Insurance card
- A consent form is available here.
Please fill out the top section only and bring the form with you to your appointment.
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the Trumbull County Combined Health District website below.