If you are having trouble paying for medical care, our team may be able to help you get health coverage from federal, state or county programs. We start with a screening process that uses a questionnaire designed to identify programs that may help cover your medical bills.
Once the screening is completed and a program is identified, we work with you to gather any information and documentation required, as well as complete any applications necessary to get you the needed funding.
Best of all – our services are free of charge and we:
- Assist you with the program application process
- Help you get access to care by finding sources that will fund your medical needs
- If necessary, contact doctors if we are successful in obtaining funding that may also cover your bills with that doctor
- Provide bilingual staff to help with translation needs
- Follow strict confidentiality guidelines
- Notify a hospital’s billing department of approved applications
- Follow up on the status of all pending program applications
We provide communication assistance between program workers, hospital/physician billing departments and patients. We adhere to all confidentiality and privacy guidelines (HIPAA and Protected Health Information).
Health Insurance Marketplace
- Open Enrollment
- Special Enrollment
- Crime Victim Services
- Veteran Affairs
- Social Security Disability
- Indian Health Services
- County Indigent Funds
- Various local organizations
To conduct a thorough screening to identify potential program(s) to fund your medical needs while maintaining the utmost professionalism and confidentiality our clients deserve.