Join a seminar
If you’re seeking relief from knee or hip pain, then be sure to join Trumbull Regional Medical Center for a free informational seminar. At each seminar, orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff cover a wide range of topics including:
- Common causes of arthritis
- Medical and pharmaceutical treatment options
- A brief overview of our Center for Joint Replacement program
- Qualifications for surgery to help determine if you may be a candidate
- What to expect, from pre-operative prep through physical therapy and beyond
You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions and schedule an appointment with a specialist who can help put your body and life back in motion. To save a spot at an upcoming seminar, call (800) 679-3906. Check out https://trumbullregional.org/events for a list of upcoming seminars.